Tuesday 5 November 2013

Some vanity {because yes, sometimes I'm a girly girl}

Sometimes, and I talk as a girl here (can guys relate?) vanity is simply balm for the soul! (Please forgive me!). And sometimes you need that balm quite desperately. So that's what I did, during my university courses in the morning, and my learning in the evening, today. I went pretended dress shopping. (Sorry to all the saleswoman, who had to collect the dresses afterwards, which I never intended to buy!).

So. I went in there, and because it's not balm for the soul if you can't share it with anyone, my really good friend had to endure a private model show during her university courses (Ha! With comments and introductions! Because when you do it, you have to do it right!). To make this less self-centred, we could add here that I made her classes more interesting, right? No? Oh well.

And because I totally don't want you to miss out on something ;) Here we go with all the awesome dresses I picked (this, please, has to be taken not quite that seriously! After all, I did this to brighten my mood...not to find the perfect dress. Duh.)
And...I'll spare you from my hilarious comments ;)

No.1 + No. 2

No. 2

No. 4

No. 5

No. 6

And? Aren't you impressed with the immense variety of my poses? No? Me neither. Haha, but it sure did brighten my mood! And now. you can all try and guess which dress my friend is now trying to talk me into buying so we can go out somewhere during the next weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment