Tuesday 24 September 2013

Quick breakfast {Nectarine and sour cream toast}

I'm super exhausted from an extra long day at work so we'll keep it light and short today.
This is what I had for breakfast recently (another day I wasn't feeling like muesli!!) and it's one of the fastest, tastiest and easiest things I know to make!!
Originally I had it for the first time last year on our vacation in France and wanted to make it since than. They used fresh figs back than which was awesome (not just tasting awesome but looking amazing with the purple/red from the flesh, the yellow/white/green from the skin and the rich purple/blue from the outside. Haha yeah I get way too excited about colours I know) but since I didn't have fresh figs on hand, I went witch nectarines which worked just as well.


Nectarine sour cream toast
You'll need:
  • Sour cream
  • An English muffin or any toast
  • 1 fresh nectarine
  • honey
  1. Spread your toast with sour cream.
  2. Slice your nectarine and out it on your toast as well (just typing this makes me think, roasting the nectarine before should be amazing too!!!)
  3. Drizzle some honey on top.
  4. Enjoy ;)

And now I'll be off to do great and secret things (or maybe, just go to bed early). Enjoy your Tuesday ;P

1 comment: