Monday 20 May 2013

Berry Banana Booster


This one is from last week. I made it feeling pretty beaten up from working while being sick. It's not super healthy, as I went for the ice cream instead of Greek yogurt option, but I also needed some sugar to boost me up. And hey, sometimes ice cream is just as good!

I also did sort of mis-calculate my smoothie size while making it. So this totally could serve two. I, however, drank it all by myself ;)

2 servings, Berry Banana Booster
  • 1 small frozen banana
  • about 1 cup frozen berries
  • 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (go for Greek yogurt to make it healthier)
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon flax seeds
  • 1 tablespoon maple syrup
  • 5 ice cubes
  • milk (according to your preferred consistency)
Put all of the above into a blender and mix it all up. Enjoy ;)
I told you it was huge!! Sorry: Gigantic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment